Looking for the perfect gift for the foodie in your life? I have the answers for you!
Images courtesy of of Amazon.
Every year, the same thing happens. I ask myself “where has the time gone?” “Why is it November already?” “What gift do I get everyone for the holidays?” Every. Single. Year. Perhaps I’m not the best person to be asking what to get you boyfriend or husband…although I did order my boyfriend a unique gift from Man Crates. If you have a tough-to-shop-for man in your life (read: all the men in my life) and they like “manly” things (beer, sports, whiskey, exotic meats, frightening amounts of bacon, grilling, etc.), then I would suggest giving them a look for any upcoming man gift you have to give!
Back to business. Since I’d consider myself a foodie (or home cook/baker at the very least), I’ve compiled a list of things I would be ecstatic about receiving as a gift or gifts I have received and love to pieces.
Gift ideas for foodies:
- Silicon baking mats – you have no idea how much money I’ve saved from not having to buy parchment paper or nonstick foil. I use these mats for cookies, chicken dishes that need to be baked in the oven, biscuits, freezing/cooling cake pops or Oreo truffles, and heating mini quiches from Costco up on. The struggle is real.
- Nifty batter dispenser – I make a much smaller mess when I make pancakes and cupcakes now.
- Waffle iron – Santa, are you listening? 🎅🏼
- A food processor big enough to suit my cooking and baking habits. Anything with the word ‘mini’ in it isn’t going to cut it anymore.
- KitchenAid stand mixer in the recipient’s favorite color. I remember a time when I had to stir cookie dough by hand and knead bread dough by hand, but I’d rather not remember them 😂 I currently have Silver Metallic and love it. Aqua sky, if I happen to win the lottery, I’m coming for you.
- Dry measuring cup and spoon set. I currently own only one set, but I have my eye on another…
- Single serving blender. Awesome for smoothies and doesn’t take up 42 square feet of counter space. I have the magic bullet but might one day upgrade to the NutriBullet…once the magic bullet dies. With over 5,000 reviews and 4.5 stars on Amazon, they must be doing something right.
- All the muffin/cupcake baking liners.
- Baker’s twine – for tying up food gifts, adding to mason jars with gift labels, or tying up treat bags with. I have it in blue because blue is my favorite color.
- Small/medium sized ramekins
- Kitchenaid’s ice cream maker attachment
- Any/all of the sprinkles in Sweetapolita’s Sprinkle Shop. But probably the Jersey Shore Sprinkle Medley…because I’m from NJ.
- A cookbook! Some of my current favorites are Sally’s Baking Addiction, Dessert For Two, Seriously Delish, and any of The Chew’s Cookbooks. One of my cooking reference books is the BHG New Cook Book, 16th Edition. Also in my rotation: Guy Gourmet and Cooking Light Mix & Match Low-Calorie Cookbook.
- A kitchen scale – this has come in so handy for gram measurements in baking, as well as for helping to portion control when dieting.
- A cupcake decorating set – you can always buy different tips and additional piping bags if you decide cupcake decorating is something you like to do.
What will you be gifting this holiday season?
This post contains Amazon affiliate links, but are products I love and recommend (or would really like to receive as a gift!)